Eclipse has adopted a global adverse event processing and analysis platform. We are seeking people to join our team with proven experience in Argus configuration and knowledge of drug safety solutions and processes.
The successful candidate will build a team and infrastructure for the maintenance and management of our global Argus drug safety platform. This position is focused on Argus, but will include activities associated with the end-to-end solution ( i.e. reporting, E2B, system interfaces.) The ideal candidate will have an understanding of drug safety as well as a strong understanding of the limitations and capabilities of the Argus system enabling them to lead and complete assigned activities with minimal supervision.
The role will focus not only on adjusting configuration of existing environments but will also support new customers joining our platform. Contribution to the preparation of detailed specifications that reflect the configuration requirements will be a key responsibility along with input into program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation. The role will also have post-production responsibilities providing support and advice to customers on their configuration requirements and enhancements. To this end experience in a client facing position would be an advantage.
Must be willing to travel up to 40%
- Serve as technical configuration expert for the product support team
- Contribution to design, development, implementation, and maintenance plans for new and existing clients
- Interaction with project team members to help develop timelines and deliverables
- Development, configuration, testing, and documentation of components in accordance with standards and validation procedures
- Performs peer review of work produced by other team members
- Input and review of system development and configuration work with regard to standards and validation procedures
- Troubleshooting and support of configuration issues reported in the production environment
- Develop system configuration solutions to meet client specific business requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of the clinical drug development industry, procedures/processes, and regulatory standards desirable
- Expert experience of Oracle Argus Safety.
- Knowledge of other drug safety solutions beneficial
- Proficiency in related, underlying technologies, including SQL, Oracle, XML, and integration technologies and standards
- Hardware/software/infrastructure setup and testing
- Possess a working knowledge in software development tools, practices, and lifecycle methodologies.
- Possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with producing documentation in a regulatory-compliant (life sciences) environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 3 or more years of professional relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in technical domain or Bachelors degree and applicable technical education
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org