InForm Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system from Oracle Life Sciences is one of the leading EDC systems in the clinical trial space. InForm EDC is a highly favored application of clinical trial sites around the world.
Eclipse Clinical Technology integrates InForm with other leading clinical trial software including:
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance software like Argus Safety
- Medical Coding systems like Eclipse Medical Coding
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) like Meditech
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) like Siebel
Eclipse Clinical Technology leverages the InForm EDC web services adapter for two-way integration so that clinical trial data and queries may be transferred between systems seamlessly.
InForm EDC integration:
- Permits integration with EHR and EMR systems to streamline data entry in clinical trials
- Permits integration with CTMS systems to prevent doubl-data entry and more efficient business processes associated with clinical trial management
- Shares data with multiple consumers simultaneously eliminating data silos throughout the organization