Collectively, the terms below are referred to as the “Policy.”
Please contact [email protected] with any questions about this Policy.
ECLIPSE’S PRIVACY MISSION
Eclipse may, in the course of business, collect personal information, including personal data regulated by the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), which is voluntarily provided by you. The potential uses of your personal information by Eclipse are outlined in this Policy.
Our policy is not to share personal information with third parties except as provided for in this Policy, to facilitate our internal information processing activities, or to comply with applicable law. We recognize that your personal information is confidential and we take steps intended to protect your personal information while it is in our possession.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY ECLIPSE
Eclipse may invite you to provide limited business-related personal information, including but not limited to:
- Identifiers and commercial information such as your name, title, company address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and whether you are a current client or business partner; and
- If you are applying for a position with Eclipse through the Site, you may be asked to submit information related to your qualifications for the position, including professional or employment-related information, education information, or geolocation data.
Please note that Eclipse disclaims any legal duty to verify the accuracy of any personal information that you provide to Eclipse.
California residents: some of the above-listed information constitutes “Personal Information” as defined in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e) and/or protected classifications under California or US federal law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eclipse does not collect, store, or process any sensitive personal information from you for the purposes described in this Policy, including sensitive personal data as regulated by the GDPR. Depending on your location, sensitive personal information may include various types of personal information relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person; data concerning health; data concerning a natural person’s sex life; sexual orientation or criminal record. We request that you do not provide sensitive personal information to us.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY ECLIPSE
Eclipse may have disclosed the above-listed personal information provided by you to third parties for business purposes (please see “Third Parties” below).
Typically, Eclipse will ask for you to submit personal information for the following purposes:
- website registration and to permit access to restricted areas of our Site;
- customer, supplier, and/or business partner relationship management;
- service and asset management;
- to evaluate and respond to inquiries and applications for employment sent over the Site;
- purchase management;
- marketing of products and services;
- occupational health and safety;
- workplace security and protection of personnel, assets and resources;
- to fulfil administrative and information technology functions, such as making updates to our Site;
- monitoring or demonstrating compliance with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or internal corporate mandates;
- compliance with legal requirements imposed on any Eclipse entity, or to defend a legal claim.
Eclipse collects personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with Eclipse’s legal obligations. In any instance where non-mandatory information is sought, you will be notified of this at the point of collection.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE
Eclipse uses your personal information provided over the Site to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we may use your personal information to update you on the benefits and features of Eclipse’s products and services and to provide you with information and material requested by you. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest.
We may also collect details of your visits to our Site for system administration and to report aggregate information, such as Site traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, the resources that you access, information about your computer and internet connection (such as IP address, operating system, browser type). This statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns is not intended to identify any specific individual. By providing your personal information to Eclipse, you explicitly consent to the collection of details of your visits to our system for the purposes described above.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information, including personal information collected in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) collected by Eclipse may be transferred, stored and processed by member companies of the worldwide Eclipse organization, our business partners or third-party service providers who are established in jurisdictions without comprehensive data protection laws. Transfer of information to third parties or to locations outside of your country of residence are managed in accordance with applicable laws, which may include the GDPR
By providing your personal information to Eclipse, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence.
LEGALLY COMPELLED DISCLOSURE
There may be circumstances under which Eclipse may be legally compelled to disclose your personal information. These circumstances may include, among others, situations where disclosure is required by law applicable to Eclipse, or necessary to comply with an order of a court or governmental agency, export control, or necessary for matters of safety and security. In such cases, Eclipse will make good faith efforts to provide only that information which is the subject of the official order or request.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill Eclipse’s legitimate business purposes, unless a longer retention period is required by applicable law.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Recognize you when you return to our Site; and
- Provide us with business and marketing information.
Eclispe does not and will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others.
California residents: we are required to notify you if Eclipse has sold, rented, or leased your personal information in the last twelve months. Eclipse has not sold, rented or leased your personal information in the last twelve months.
Unless we have specifically informed you, obtained your consent, or are permitted or required to do so by the laws of the jurisdiction we operate in, we will only share the personal information you provide with business partners and third-party service providers who are acting on our behalf, and then only for the uses described in this Policy. To be clear, the personal information Eclipse discloses to third parties may include any of the categories of personal information listed above (see “Collection Of Your Personal Information By Eclipse”).
Specifically, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes unless you have provided your affirmative consent for such a disclosure. Eclipse will take appropriate steps to ensure that these third parties protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Similarly, we ask that you do not provide us with information about third parties without their permission. You represent that, when providing us information about third parties, you have obtained previous, express and informed consent of such parties to process their personal data.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
There are several places throughout the Site that may link to other websites that do not operate under Eclipse’s privacy practices. Eclipse does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. When you link to other websites, Eclipse’s privacy practices and this Policy no longer apply and Eclipse assumes no responsibility for the information or other practices of a website that is accessible through Eclipse. We encourage you to review other website privacy policies before disclosing any personal information to them.
Eclipse respects your right to make your own choices about how your personal information is handled. Should you choose to subscribe to mailing lists or any registrations, and later decide to unsubscribe you may unsubscribe at [email protected] with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject. You can also opt out by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” in any marketing email communications we send you, or you may contact Eclipse at [email protected]
In addition, access to certain applications or services may involve particular uses, disclosure or transfer of the personal information being collected during registration for that application or service. If required under the laws of your country of residence, you will be notified of such intended uses, transfer or disclosure and asked to provide your consent. Failure to provide your consent where so requested may mean you will not be provided access to the applications or services for which your personal information cannot be lawfully processed.
Eclipse strives to ensure the accuracy of your personal information, as provided to Eclipse. We will also provide you with notifications as required by applicable law.
If you are a resident of the EEA or as permitted by the laws of your jurisdiction, you may also:
- Request access to or a copy of your personal information.
- Request a disclosure of the categories of personal information collected by Eclipse.
- Request a disclosure of the categories of sources from which personal information is collected by Eclipse.
- Request a description of the purpose for Eclipse’s collection of personal information.
- Request a disclosure of the categories of third parties with whom Eclipse shares personal information.
- Request a disclosure of the personal information that Eclipse discloses for a business purpose.
- Request to correct, update or rectify your personal information.
- Request that Eclipse deletes or blocks your personal data. Please note that Eclipse is unable to delete information that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as otherwise excepted under applicable law.
- Object to or seek a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Refuse to consent or revoke your consent to processing. Revoking your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Raise a concern to us about our collection and use of your personal information at any of the contact points listed below (see “Contact for Privacy Requests or Concerns”) or the applicable data protection authority.
- Eclipse will respond to your requests pursuant to applicable law
CONTACT FOR PRIVACY REQUESTS
Requests to exercise your privacy rights can be directed to any of the following:
- Via email to [email protected] with “PRIVACY” in the subject line
We have put in place technical and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you and to reduce the risk of loss, unauthorized access, misuse and alteration. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we work very hard to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted over our Site.
SALE OF BUSINESS ASSETS
In the unlikely event of a sale of Eclipse, personal information held by Eclipse may be made available to a buyer or prospective buyers in order for them to evaluate any such purchase or to operate any parts of Eclipse’s business.
Subject to the legal requirements of your jurisdiction of residence for notice and consent, Eclipse reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time in order to adjust to applicable laws or regulations, or changes in Eclipse’s practices or procedures. Where conflicts exist between the terms and conditions of this Policy and applicable national data protection laws, the latter will take precedence. This Policy is not intended to, and does not, provide rights beyond those that are prescribed by applicable national laws. The implementation date will be displayed at the bottom of this Policy.
PRIVACY OF MINORS AND CHILDREN
Our Site, our products, and services are not directed to minors, including individuals under the age of thirteen. Please let us know if a minor or person under the age of thirteen has provided Eclipse with personal information by contacting [email protected] with “PRIVACY” in the subject line. In the event that we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will implement the necessary technical and organizational measure to erase said information.
We welcome your inquiries or comments about this Policy and any queries or concerns that you may have about the Site.
Please contact Eclipse at [email protected] with “PRIVACY” in the subject line, or at the following address:
Eclipse Enterprise Solutions, LLC
42 Hampton Road
Exeter, NH 03833 USA
This Policy was last updated on December 31, 2019.